Friday, April 20, 2007

Scooters and strawberries


After a quick lunchbreak and scooter session with the girl (I only almost took her out twice) I noticed that my hip was a little stiff from the previous days washout. Then after I got home I took a look...this is what I found, an all too familar Hemotoma. I had one of these when I went a little to fast on my zippey 404z at Nevada City last year. I was a little shocked that it took 24 hrs to swell up the size of a grapefruit. Ice, ice and more ice...hope this goes down today so I can do Wente.


To bad, because the ride was spectacular up Montebello (Ridge make world class Cab up there at 2500 ft and will set you back like $150.00 velopromo bucks a bottle) and down singletrack to Moody.

3 comments:

Team TWENTY12 said...

80k scooter session!!!, Hummmm, doesn't sound like crit or track training to me.........i think we will be seeing our girl win some more road races this year, as long as she figures out that she is actually a climber! Sorry to hear about your bump, rachel painfully yet succesfully worked mine away, only after lots of squirming, deep breathing and her telling me to suck it up! see you Sunday.

Ron Castia said...

Arnica Gel

veloandvino said...

arnica bath..