Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Cycling news is crap.

I think I'm done with cycling news. They say if you watch the TV news in the am its a sure fire way to start things off on a bad foot due the the shootings, fires, accidents, drugs, etc.

So for the past 5 years I get up every moring, fire up the coffee maker and sit at the computer to see what the bike racers are up to around the world. Today I cracked, I'm changing the page..all I saw was Unibet is bitter, WASADA is on a witch hunt before the tours start, Pro Tour teams (I never really understood that one) are all confused as their leaders are vampires, Basso's fucked-finally a needle in the Disco's balls and they are going to nail his sister too...guess looks and brains don't always go together (I got the shaft in both)...they deserve it, drugs, liars, lawyers. I'm sure they have a little mini fridge somewhere..I mean come on how the hell could they win 7 tours when all the other players were running on top fuel...?? I remember seeing commercials with Bristiol Meyers Squib and A..rong...you think they didn't make a recovery drink?

No comments: