Friday, April 13, 2007

Cup is half full ..but getting empty

Holy crapola!

You may of heard my bike flew off the roof after a strong gust of wind and snapped my fork. Thanks to Jessy from Ritchey they gave me a fancy new one on the spot...a big thanks and a bottle of vino will go out to those guys today!

The race was looking great!!! I went up the road on the first lap and was just cruisin and waiting it out to see who was going to join me... Jonathan Baker, Mark Mccormac(sp) arrived on the thid lap. I felt great and this was for sure the move. We were all rototatong smooth as a baby's bottom and then I heard and familar noise of a nail in the tire...no support car so it went flat.

I was out of the race, the winning break went on to put 4+minutes on the field...

Legs should be rested today!

Going to give her another early go and the field will be alot tougher.

2 comments:

Ron Castia said...

El Bummer! Get some revenge on that Otter and kick it right in the nuts!

veloandvino said...

i did today.

great ride!