Saturday, April 7, 2007

Craper---opolis

Not much to report on the race..but I did have a great day doing a few laps on the course with Tibco's Victoria. We had a chance to shoot the breeze about TT's, the abc's of the NRC's and such. She is a huge talent and we dropped a few riders along the way.

Hernando was lookin pretty fine off the front with Metcalf and Clint was in hot pursuit. Man I wish I could have been in the mix..until I saw Levi in all black towing a couple of locals around - thats when I thought it would be cooler to sit on the man in black. Ah well a good day start to finish with one exception..tomtom (gps) got Steve and I alittle off track. We did however it did navigate us to the nearest In n Out.

Then it was back to reality..fixing toilets, cutting the grass, taking out the garbage.

Was I dreamin?

No comments: