Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Pink dream



Ok, this picture makes me laugh every time I look at it. Wohlberg is pretty good around the kitcken and this xmas brought over this Pink Dream. It looked like something you fix dents in cars with then sand when it dries. I was pretty suprised how much Tracey enjoyed it the day after. I think she pulled a muscle in her arm when she was spoonin it in.

Wohlberg..I remember the first time I met him when I flatted on a ride...no pump..duhhh. Co2's were gone...double duhhh.
He rolls up with a full Saturn kit and gives me his pump and I look down and notice that he had written his name on his wheels, bike, saddle bag, helmet, shoes, etc...wtf??? who is this guy???? After a pathetic job of pumping up my front tire he rode with me all the way back to town. I said thanks then when I got home and called a friend and said I met some guy named Wohlberg gave me a hand..he said jackass! The guy has won a ton of National Championships, Pan Am games, etc...

Still to this day he such a Class Act! He is always the first to help out on group rides and makes sure everyone is all together. He gets my rider of the week..year..decade award.

2 comments:

Henri said...

any pink dream left, I got a dent to fix in my MaryKay Cady. H

veloandvino said...

I could get you the recipe.