Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Blah, blah, blah..Albarino or Hondarrabi Zuri Tracey?



So I'm tryng to be good, not great just good and not drink a bottle of vino tonight. Its hard because this is when all the new fresh vintages come out and I get a ton of samples to taste...I know...I know its a tough job...I'm not going to give it up anytime soon.
So I say to Tracey, you want to try the Albarino from Rias Biaxs or Hondarrabi Zuri from Chacoli de Guetaria...and she says...when you ask me which wine I want to try all I hear is blah,blah,blah,,,you just pick one.

It was the Hondarrabi Zuri from Chacoli de Guetaria, tasting notes to follow. Its so frickin good, I'll probably drink the whole thing.

Grilled salmon burgers and Pancetta with pasta..yummy. Make that 3 hr ride on the tt bike 4hrs.

8 comments:

Henri said...

sounds like your enjoying life as much as we do around our house, good wine , great food and lots of riding! maybe it is time the berries got some spine and kick some bag butt...

veloandvino said...

its been a snooz fest as of late, you doing madera?

norcalcyclingnews.com said...

"and she says...when you ask me which wine I want to try all I hear is blah,blah,blah,,,you just pick one."


i knew i like that girl.

Velo Bella said...

Oh, and we gobbled up that yummy Willamette wine in half a night.

Thank you!

veloandvino said...

your welcome!

Anonymous said...

Where's my bottle?

veloandvino said...

pick a number..one per week..or if you can guess how many miles sputnik has on the od

Ron Castia said...

300,000