Saturday, June 30, 2007

Letter to USA cycling and response..

Dear USA cycling,

I'm not sure what to say about the recent change in the Nationals TT
course.

As one of my major cycling goals for 2007 this is one of the worst TT's-
I
repeat worst course that I've ever witnessed.

I'm not buying USA cycling blame on the state for not allowing USA
cycling
to use the HWY. You've known about this location for two years and could
have
found a more suitable course for the National championships.


Additionally, with the difference in ability for the TT you are going to
have 25+ riders on the 6k course at once. The 3 turnarounds will without
a
doubt be congested and unsafe.
Michael Hutchinson
Team Spine
------------------------------------------------------
Mr. Hutchinson,

Thank you for the e-mail. I appreciate your feelings regarding the ITT
course at Seven Springs. Just to clarify would you like to be removed
from the start list? I am happy to refund your entry and remove your
name but would like to make sure I understand the purpose of your
letter.


Best regards,

Justin Rogers

_____________________
Well justin,

I'm already here, airfare, hotels, vacation time, training, etc....

Thank you for your deep concern to have a National Championship.

What ever, I'm pissed and gonna ride that frinkin thing as hard as I can.

6 comments:

norcalcyclingnews.com said...

you crackin' me up, brudda.


now go and stomp some east coast prosey.

Chico Cyclist said...

Yeah, don't let it bug ya - you know what to do and all.....just crush that course! It's all yours.....

Anonymous said...

Let me just say this about USAC: they are a bunch of morons who get in the way of good bike racing. Look what they did to the women at Cascade????

I hope you win the TT!!

Lisa Hunt

(P.S. - can you give me a good wine recommendation? Need to bring a bottle of vino to a host family who's big on California wines but I'd prefer to bring them something else)

Team TWENTY12 said...

I second that - win the bloody TT would you! I love wine too xx
2001 Priorat or Brao 2004 montsant

veloandvino said...

White-Joel Gott Sauvignon Blanc @$15.00

Red-Lewis Cellars anything, it would be around $50.00.

Thanks all!

Il Bruce said...

USAC throwing a hissy? Who'd a thunk it.