Saturday, June 23, 2007

Wall of shame..Girona








So last year when I was cycling arouond in Spain I stayed at this very bike friendly hotel in Girona. They had a case filled with American cycling heros jerseys, all kind of hall of fame and stuff. I'd look at it every morning before I went for a ride.

Armstrong, Levi, Hamilton, Landis, CSC....

I'm so tired of the Americans lying about drug use, a few euro pros are coming clean and not getting sacked...not sure why Zabel is allowed to race. If it wasn't for the water bottle carriers, most of these guys would be riding off into the sunset.

The Pro's are screwed! Better find another sport cuz this one is starting to crumble...

The other thing...CSC's...leader is a ...liar, cheater, and thief! The things he has able to accomplish never would have happened if he were on drugs.

No comments: