Friday, June 29, 2007

USA cycling BS...typical.


Dear USA Cycling Members, Due to circumstances beyond the control of USA Cycling, several changes to the time trial course at the 2007 USA Cycling National Festival at Seven Springs. The changes affect all participants registered to compete in the time trial event. For the categories originally scheduled to race 30 kilometers (Master Women 30-44, Master Men 30-54, U23 Women, U23 Men, Elite Women, Elite Men and Tandem), the event has been shortened to 24 kilometers.

That's just f-ed up...one week before the event...not really surprised..just pissed! Anyone within an earshot of me this year knows that this is my only real goal for the year..to win the TT.

Guess I'm going to hit the parking lots this week and do some TT 180Zzzzz.

Does anyone there have a frickin clue??? Do I get 20% of my entry fee back?

Yhea right.

No comments: