Monday, June 11, 2007

Weekend warriors...




and here I am on a Monday scrambling to pack my bags to fly to WA for the week, enter a few more bike races, fit a 2 hr ride in before the airport, mail off bills, print off notes for a wine tasting tonight, dinner plans for tomorrow, order new doors for the house, appliances, etc.....phew..

Man that Sattley TT thing was a tough slog back...the drive I mean after a 3+hrs of climbing on the TT rig at 300 watts with Buckley and Tracey. I did come back to find that I had the fastest time of the day. Everyone was gone, but I got a nice BIG hug and kiss from Tracey. Thats really all that counted.

8 comments:

Team TWENTY12 said...

Good morning Stud! well done TT! thanks very much for the wine, great to see you at the track too.

Anonymous said...

GREAT TT..WOW..YOU KICKED SOME BUTT IN THAT ONE..SLOW DOWN..LIFE GOES BY FAST ENOUGH ..JJH

Anonymous said...

Great job, man! There was some talent up there.

veloandvino said...

thanks to all...next stop 7 springs for the masters nats..when i nail it, on to world masters..

proman girl-greatness at pesky in the wp12 when we were eating cupcakes. we are really happy for kate and shelly. hope your b-day was FUN!

jAndy donka-donk said...

you're not human....

I want to slang wine and be old now.....

veloandvino said...

I would trade to do it again.

Anonymous said...

Shyte man I wanted to hug ya!

You smoked that that thing.

But all said and done you probly made the right choice picking who to get your hugs from.

Thats ok though, I still think your pretty swell. :p

MS

Anonymous said...

was your time a pr? mine certainly was...1:23.09.
congratulations!!!
cr