Friday, June 1, 2007

Hot damn that TT was FUN!

Hood TT 18.5 miles

Today my legs are starting to come around after a couple of very very hard days. The new TT course here at Hood is awsome! Its like that first kiss, not knowing what to expect around each corner, over the climb, thru the parking lot and the tunnel.
I always spend time getting to know the courses, this was the exception and I don't reccomend it if your really trying to do the GC thing. For me my racing has been getting better as the form is coming back from a few weeks of pretending. Just two more stages then rest up for Sattley:) I wanna break into the 50 min zone...20 years ago I was happy with 55min.


Bev on the other hand..I guess I should have not been such a whimp and soaked my legs in the Hood River a bit longer. It seemed to work fo her in the TT as she finished second and I was 25th.

No comments: