Friday, June 8, 2007

All aboard!



A day in the MJH life:

Weigh in..on track for lowest since 1988.

SJ to SF and have a meeting with my financial guy..."you have a high risk portfolio"..there's a shocker..

Go to Pete's for a lowfat Latte

Take a car nap in the Marina for 10 minutes...got some kind of 8 hr sickness..wonder if its still recovering from Hood???

TT final fitting with TT ace John Hunt

Sell some vino on the phone

Get stuck in traffic on the way to Napa.




Ride with legendary winemaker Randy Lewis (also drove in the Indy 500 5x) we talk about super secret wine project

Host a 6 course dinner of Spanish wines on the Napa Valley Wine train for 50 of my new best friends.

Get home at 11:02 and check email, wander in the demo zone of a home and go to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know why you can get so much cool stuff done in a day? Dude, you have so much clout it is seeping from your ass! Maybe that is why you are on track for the lowest weight since 1988. Um, I was still in high school and 158lbs. Now I am 180lbs at race weight! Worthless freak’n meat on these bones.

I would settle for one of your accomplishments from yesterday : “TT fitting with TT ace J. Hunt”. I am still working on my clout though – I have a lot of work to do before I get a fraction of the respect you get… You deserve it!

Good luck at districts! Then come back and tell me how to do a faster TT!

steve