Sunday, July 1, 2007

In shape..cycling shape that is..



I just walked by a mirror on the wall. It was full length. I'm in good cycling shape, but my body has a freakish tan that looks pretty funny poolside, my ribs and chest stick out, veins are sticking out of my limbs and head, legs and head are shaved squeaky clean. I swear I eat more then 90% of most people. Tracey says "I'm a fat man in a skinny mans body.

Just in time for Nationals.

Once they are over I'll resume my eating and more importantly drinking of adult beverages...can't wait! Its going to be a month long party.

9 comments:

emily said...

best of luck, D.S.!!! and please let me know when and where that month long party is!

Team TWENTY12 said...

Hey i am really a skinny person in a fat girls body.........
Count me in for the party also. Tracey rode great at Districts today, as did the whole team! see you!

veloandvino said...

Congrats again to Proman!!!

veloandvino said...

Party starts at the pool next weekend.

Velo Bella said...

resume?

we're supposed to stop partying?

Boots said...

When you start "looking like you escaped from somewhere", that's about where you want to be. killa.

Ron Castia said...

That is pretty messed up about that TT course. It's too short!

Sprinters delight.

veloandvino said...

E- how are you doing? You'll get an invite for sure.

Nic- party is comin

Bella-I did a taper of the vino and brews...got some catchin up to do. PLUS I OWE YOU A JUG OF VINO.

RC- spinta schminta...

Ron Castia said...

That's that attitude! Kick some ass, and find them wanting!