Monday, July 9, 2007

Home sick & Track dream team-minus 1

I'm sitting here in shitsville, PA where the locals weight on average 500 lbs. I can see why, the other night Tracey and I went out to dinner and all we saw was french fries, onion rings, the largest cookie covered with 15 scoops of ice cream, and everything on the menu had a parmesan cream sauce...Tracey is not a fan of eating anything that walks and had a very good point about ordering fish. (Never order fish if you can't see the ocean)

I miss Pete's, burritos, and our pool...sigh.

Now after this little road race thing tomorrow, I'm heading to the track for a little pursuit thrills. I even got picked for a 4 man team. I haven't got a f-ing clue what to do, but we have some track legends giving our team some tips. I hope I don't take anyone out!

7 comments:

Velo Bella said...

I'm totally late to the party, but congratulations!!!

veloandvino said...

Never to late, Thank you!

WarrenG said...

It's kind of tradition at Hellyer that when you win a jersey at Nat's you wear it in your first race back home. Even though yours was on the road, I think you could make an exception and use it to scare the bag boys at the track this weekend!

You might be wanting some of these...
http://txcyclesport.com/Merchant2/
graphics/00000001/dft-usa.jpg

norcalcyclingnews.com said...

go rock the RR (but be patient), then come home and rock the Hellyer'Drome.

it's been good fun, brudda. need to have you out there with a bottle o' and that goofy ass grin.


Tracy gonna race this weekend at the track, too - ya?

jAndy donka-donk said...

Next time you are on the coast and at a seafood restaurant, try to find a fresh local caught fish on the menu....

God luck today, is a hat trick hard when everyone that lines up with you is expecting it?

cant wait for the update!!!

veloandvino said...

hernando-tf will be at the track, was pretty patient, until 5k to go..

JA-I took it one day at a time, the 6 mile uphill drag helped sort things out=ouch.

X Bunny said...

parmesan cream sauce
cookies and ice cream

yummy!