Saturday, August 18, 2007

I'll be back..




Tracey and I are out of here for a short week to the gov's home country. First we fly into Munich then St Johann, we race Wed, Thurs & Friday. Then home bound. Wish we had more time, wish us luck fitting all the bike stuff in & on the car to and from the airport.
I was able to figure out how to download the maps into the GPS yesterday after about an hr with the customer service agent.

When we get back the kitchen should be totally demolished. I'm sure there will be a suprise or three with that too.

I swear she wrote that anon comment yesterday:)

Good luck racing and riding.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

M-

That bike is sick, wow! So, have a great time, I had such a blast watching you and Tracey in PA.

Destroy it at Worlds.

Dave Towle

veloandvino said...

Thanks Dave!!!

Tracey and I wish you were here.

Thanks for checking in.

nosajpalnud said...

go get em!

Ron Castia said...

May everything come together for a perfect ride.

Team TWENTY12 said...

GOOD LUCK!!!! I know you will add a few more meat recipies to the arsenal. is there a worlds web site to follow?

veloandvino said...

Thanks Ron,

we saw Gianna finish 8th yesterday.

TT course is sweet:)