Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Austria- arrived at last!

Ok, lost bags with the bikes for a day..car rental problems, and it all started with a bitchy lady when we checked in on the Un-Friendly skies of United.

The first day when we drove, it was the worst hail storm that I've ever witnessed. Today I'll ride the TT course with Mick & Metcalf a few times. Tracey will be riding te road course. It's beautiful here!

http://www.masterswm.org/v4/
I swear I'll figure out the linkage stuff one of these days.
Gotta go ride!

MJH

3 comments:

Ron Castia said...

I am hoping you brought a camera.

Velo Bella said...

Where in Austria are you guys? Austria is ridiculously gorgeous no matter where in Austria you are. But I am baised as those are my people. Except for Arnold, I'm not claiming him.

Enjoy the butter and bread and spaetzle and dumplings

and the cakes...holy shit the cakes.

veloandvino said...

St Johann, yesterday we went to hang in Innsbruck.

Tracey is a fan of spaetzle and pulled a muscle when lifting one of many cakes.