Monday, November 19, 2007

Toto, follow the yellow brick road


Man its sooo good to be home! After being in Tucson, Phx, Sedona, Grand Canyon, Denver, Vail, & Aspen I'm offically cooked, stick a fork in me I'm done! I did get a chance to ride the Break Away in Aspen into thin air.


I've got a couple of weeks to ride, send emails, go to the gym, etc.

Looking forward to Thanksgiving in our kitchen, Tracey did an awesome job picking out everything from the cabinets, floor, paint, countertops, faucet, etc.. glad its almost done and the writing of check$$$$ is over.

I'm going to miss my family and my little niece who calls Thanksgiving "the Feast"

We're going to have some two wheeled friends over for a Feast to remember. Can't wait!

4 comments:

Kevin said...

The snow doesn't look that deep. Why did you stop? :-)

veloandvino said...

getting older and wiser.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Velo Bella said...

Lets see pics of the kitchen!

veloandvino said...

Thought you would never ask:)