Sunday, November 11, 2007

Kangaroo cookie jar!!!!!


Anon said some boohhooo kangaroo got busted for taking a drug that makes you say no to the krispy creams, yes to the masking agents, whatever, he's been under my suspicion for years.

Anon squeaks out a warm burst of air that is silent but deadly..."
I really think you all are over reacting.

He is a good guy and I am surprised you are all not defending him, I know that his team mates all have used the same hunger knocker as he did, and you all kiss up to their ass when you talk to them." Anon


Thats interesting...so....all of Healthnet goes clear, while only the leader gets popped...didn't O somebody get busted already?

More testing please...

Thats just fucking bullshit!

Kiss my ass anon.

7 comments:

Sasserman said...

Ditto

I get tired of people growing Inter-nutz and spewing.........whatever

If I think somebody is a fuck I'll say he's a fuck, period.

But I think you know that :)

Perhaps thats why you like me, I'm like you.

ha ha good times

Sasser

veloandvino said...

Hey Sassy,

Yhea a couple of glasses of vino and a long day of working on the house makes me a bit...to the point.

one more week.

WarrenG said...

Adult: What made you do a crazy thing like jump off the bridge?

14 year-old: All the other kids were doing it so I thought it was okay.

veloandvino said...

Warreg G...so pumped about the track next year, gracias,

I need some help with the fish....

WarrenG said...

The track? Oh yeah, that little thingie after Labor Day. Just you, me, and 400 of our closest friends out for 6 days of racin' at the track.

Masters Track States are 4 weeks prior, first weekend of August.

Fast is fun!

Secundus said...

Holy cats, I may have to, uh, diet for the track now. No more "beat two guys, get state jersey" any more!

Dang -- I mean, cool!

ddt

WarrenG said...

Last year at masters track states we had 92 riders and nearly 300 entries so there weren't many races with only 2 riders to beat. A couple of the age groups had 10 or more riders for each of their events.

At the 2008 masters nat's you can expect to see 25-35 riders in each event for each of the men's age groups between 35 and 49, and qualifying heats for their points races.

Is that "lo-fat" ice cream you have there?