Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Mt Hood is awsome!



This is one of my favorite pics ever! I'm sitting somewhere in the middle in 2004 and was on my way to a pretty good finish in GC. I'm hoping I can have one or two good races here at Mt Hood. I love this town, its like a Nevada City with a big bike race. The weather this week will be perfect! Today we have the 6 minute sufferfest, if your like NO ot BJM it will be closer to 5 minutes. I'm looking forward to seeing what the new TT position will do for me-- I'm running good power on the "puss o tron" (wohlberg expression) and I'm clean with the air. Its not gonna matter to much after Saturday.

Stay tuned for daily bloggin if your bored.

1 comment:

Secundus said...

Go Hootch/Hutch!

Amazing pic. Makes me want to become a climber.

Hope you and Kyle can work it. Too bad we don't have enough guys there to be counted in the team competition. Next year... working on getting more resources.

Rock on!