Saturday, May 5, 2007

Jet lag sucks! But I love Espana!



After a uneventful 16 hr flight I'm here awake in the hotel wondering what to do at 6am..go for a ride, watch the De La Hoya Mayweather fight live in german, or toss and turn for another couple of hrs?? I dunno, when in doubt go for a ride, I'll sleep later on the bus:)

Yesterday we had lunch (5:00pm) in some cool caves here with some tasty whites. The dinner started at 10:30 with the Spanish wine trade with 20 wines and it lasted until 1am. 36hs and 4 hrs of sleep later, gotta be MR nice guy today as we have 35 people on tour with us in a huge bus.

I heard that the town (70 ppl more letters in the name of the town then people) of Quintanamanavirgo here in Ribera del Duero will be coming out to greet us today. Thats the Torremoron I sold to Whole Foods this month.


Looks like it was another great day for AMD and Safeway at Cats Hill.

Congrats to Proman's Shelly for a great ride.

No comments: