Friday, March 14, 2008

Paella and porron at Grapevine in Willow Glen Wed, April 2nd



Ok this is an event that I'm really looking forward to hosting. I tried out my paella skills this week with some Proman's chicks and Hooptie. Everyone survived! I've got a few kinks to work out in the next few weeks, but should be able to get it dialed. Cara owns a great wineshop in Willow Glen called Grapevine 

Its a great shop and she has been a huge supporter!!


Its going to be a blast! Above is one of my favorite pastimes in Spain. Drinking local wines from a porron and eating food typical of the region. Normally I enjoy crosswinds, with a porron it calls for a bib.

4 comments:

Secundus said...

How can I bribe out an invite? It's on my way to my grandmother's 98th birthday party in LA... .

veloandvino said...

she is invited too.

Ron Castia said...

Dude! You were a mad man this weekend.
That was a major chunk of racing.

Cheers,
-R

veloandvino said...

monday's are tough to get going.

the chunk catches up to me but ready for some hills...finally we can start going up:)

ron, maybe we could do a mtn bike race together soon..??