Monday, March 3, 2008

Mondays bits and pieces leftover from Central Valley

The Merco this year was a really great race, you'd never know that it wasn't on the NRC calendar. It felt big. Fields were full and with all the breakaways in the Crits and RR's, made for some fun racing.

I'm getting to really like that D Holla, the more I see him race and the fact that his mom & and pop are so proud and come to all the races makes me smile. Plus he is a huge talent and knows how to race his bike. I hear his mom has been putting on a kit too. Good to see them fancy stars and bars!

And Hernando...$300 clams. That was pretty sweet.

Had a lots of fun and the MS is getting on just fine with things falling into place. Its great to roll with friends and teamates both new and old.

Also had a chance to have dinner with the Proman chicks and a few of their dudes Saturday night at Hoopties family. It was a blast!!!
I found out Emily has a girl crush on Jenny Reed (Trackie)....??

I saw the Bissell Team truck miss a turn, Tracey and I got to thinking..we need a new vacuem cleaner. Think they have any for sale?

The P1 RR ride of the day...how about that Wohlberg? I mean I knew he was up to something by not doing the crit...wtf? Why didn't his team get an invite to TOC? Maybe $$$ issues?? I dunno, but Tracey and I gave a hoot when we heard he stuck it to them in the RR.

Oh well, back to the vino.

9 comments:

norcalcyclingnews.com said...

woolie is the hardest mutha since Conan.

and NICE ROCK, boyO!

heard it was epic out there. great job.
~m

Team TWENTY12 said...

Thats right, you rock!
love the wine....again!

Team TWENTY12 said...

oh and so does Mr pink dreamy....
(or was it pink cloud or pink delight?)

Secundus said...

From what I hear, you had the definitive ride at the RR, Hutch -- much love and congratulations! Dropping your two break companions... I've head McKinley called the greatest natural American cyclist, even above Lance and Greg.

And pass along my Ali G "respect" and love to the Canuck! Silent, but deadly, that man is.

veloandvino said...

Lies all lies.

WarrenG said...

Jennie Reed won the keirin in fine style at the LA World Cup. She's one of a handful of truly world-class elite trackies in the USA. She was at the Hellyer AVC last year.

Anonymous said...

you're just bitter that i won't be you TTT partner.
ez

veloandvino said...

EZ-well I have your SO so that will do.

WG- That JR looks mean. howz the winter training goin?

veloandvino said...

Olaf-It was my lucky day. You made more $$.:) You got a rock lobster tt rig for the next coupla weekxxx?