Thursday, December 20, 2007

Lets ride! Cafe Sienna 8:30am Sat

After 10 days in Mexico, the legs are looking to catch up on the long rides. Thanks to K Curi and Reaney yesterday for helping me thru a tough patch up West Alpine. We did have Jane on the ride, she was riding 100 yards off the front all day and being unsocial...wtf. She was annoying everyone, I mean why come out on a group ride??? I don't get it.

Wohlberg shows up in the biggest station wagon I've ever seen, bringing a homemade batch of eggnog and it was a nice way for everyone to have a toast. I wonder if thats what made me go so slow up West Alpine.

You always apprecate things more when your a bit uncomfortable, this time shall to pass in two weeks. Been here before, and I know what to do to get the body back in shape.


Any how....

Ride Sat am.
I'm going to stick to the normal route this week. I hope you can make it!

Kennedy, Uvas, Madonna, Corrolitos (Sin Sauasge), Eureka, LG via creek trail. ETA LG 1:30

Madonna should be great on Sat.

I"ll be easy to spot, I'll be in the Captn America duds. I'll spare you the skinsuit, but thats my favorite! Can someone have a TT please????

10 comments:

renevatio said...

I'm not sure she was unsoical I just think it's her "way"...hard, intense and few words in between...

Anonymous said...

is this the new vanderkitten Jane?

Velo Bella said...

I will leave German christmas treats for you in the mailbox on 724 Eureka Canyon

if they are not there, it just means the local meth heads got there first.

I'm gonna try to come by tonight to pick up some vino by the way.

veloandvino said...

VB- what time were ya thinkin?

BTW -I'll be thinking of those treats all the way.

Anonymous said...

Better leave many treats! First one to the mailbox wins!

Ron Castia said...

Thinking about putting on a Wednesday evening TT up Del Val once the time changes.
10 miles out and back with a hard 7 to 8 minute climb in the middle.
Out is a false flat, back is rippen. If the winds behave a fast man can hold 30+.

Best burritos in town afterwards.

Would still like to make that ride, but I am into some heated battles in Cross. Hopefully you will still be doing them in January and Feb. That will be my endurance phase/break from cross eyed intensity to get ready for road.

veloandvino said...

ron,

we are ready when you are, the ride will go thru feb I figure.

Hooptie said...

Im in, I think Shelley too.

veloandvino said...

Hooptie, you need a wake up call???

cool! see ya in the am.

Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

4TTT on May 11th. can you wear the starts & bars for that or just an ITT?