Sunday, June 15, 2008

Halfway to Fathers day!!!!!


I've been holding this one back as long as possible. As many of you know my mouth is the only fast twitch fiber in my lanky body. It's true, so far all is perfect, Tracey and I are having a baby girl!!!!!!!!! She'll be here in November, we have been considering names. Tracey informed me that sometime after giving Roger a leadout for the win and then the following day, me riding in solo that we should think about calling her Merced... I like that better then McLane or Merco.

Hope I can be half as good as my father!

Dad- we wish you a very special fathers day! Hope to see you soon.

8 comments:

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Manley Man said...

Congrats to Tracey and you!!! We're expecting #3 in July and can't wait.

Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

wow! how exciting. congratulations to both of you.

jnevitt said...

congratulations! Andrew told me the good news about your new arrival! Well, we have three and still ride. Call us if you need baby advice. We are here to help. The Nevitt family

Secundus said...

Wow! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you two. :) Will start the baby girl name list . . .

Kevin said...

Congrats! Kitty and I send our best wishes.

Courtenay said...

OMG that is so wonderful! congratulations! you'll make great parents, i am sure of it.

don't name it courtenay. it will spend its whole life spelling its name out for people who are confused.