Friday, May 30, 2008

Coq a Vin vs Linguini

Things I like about the Giro this year.

TV coverage:
RAI- In typical Italian fashion-things take a long time:) They basically make commercial free live race footage. They are the only ones who can take a 6 hr race and give you 10 hrs of footage.

VS on the other hand, sucks! I think for every minute of coverage, they have a minute of bad weed eater BOB commercials

I did like the bluffing that Jens did yesterday until he punched it with 20 to go.

Its such a close race Contador is gonna have to stay sharp for the TT Sunday.

Things I didn't like..

the weather sucks, not seeing more of it in spain on euro sport, not being home to see the TT on sunday as I'll be doing a double.

2 comments:

runjoelrun said...

Start times are up. Mike, isn't there another field in between p1/2 and 35+ that you could enter?

veloandvino said...

maybe I could get me one of them pink skinsuits like hernando