Wednesday, September 5, 2007

October 20th Bikes for Tots

A few years ago I went to this party and had a blast!!! The ride was great, food, prizes and then a few months after when I had a chance to see some kids get their first bike, well that was very very cool.

Hope you can come, donate, eat & drink.

Morgan Stanley Cycling Team
and Rutherford Grove Winery
Presents
Bikes for Tots,
Lobsters In The Vineyard Dinner
& Charity Bike Tour 07.
October 20th 2007
Ride option:
30 mile scenic Napa Valley tour.
60 mile challenging ride, including the
epic Ink Grade climb.
Rides leave from Washington Park
in Yountville at 9:30 am
Ride only suggested donation $20
Lobster Bash 4:pm till dusk
Tickets $100
Includes supported ride and
Maine lobster dinner in the vineyards of the
Rutherford Grove Winery.
Live Auction , Music, Cycling Celebs,
Amazing Wines, Great cause!
To purchase tickets or for more info:
www.morgan24cycling.com
shawn.oliver@morganstanley.com
707 332 4138
Thank you for
my new bike!

2 comments:

Ron Castia said...

I have a very cool Gary Fisher kids mountain bike I would like to donate.
24" wheels and 27 speeds.

Who should I contact and how do I get it to them.

veloandvino said...

email shawnoliver.

thx