Sunday, September 16, 2007

2008 calendar pic...warning! Do chicks really look at the goggles?



So Tracey and I did a bunch o priming and painting this weekend in the soon to be kitchen. Then for a little comic relief we took some pics for the family 2008 calendar. Seems like there have been a few posts as of late with reference to speedo's, so we busted out my suit and painted all day:)

Where is the 6 pack???? F-it, give me a burger and fries:)


Then after feeling a bit left out from the chicks measuring contest, we had a tape measure close by and did a quick measure. These get n away sticks work for me, but they aren't pretty.

19 comments:

PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

oh man, i just went from Bunny in a skinsuit to this.

talk about visual whiplash....

Team TWENTY12 said...

Thanks for that, Emily will be including that in the 2008 PROMAN Men calendar, which month do you prefer (obvously a summer month)

veloandvino said...

Not for repint...!

sorry, but it was funny yesterday, not sure how funny it is today.

Proman calendar??? I remember Rachel in a calendar a while back..

Courtenay said...

Sweet goggles. I love them!

Does VeloNews have a swimsuit issue?

veloandvino said...

C-was thinking of you when I took the pic:) Thanks for stoping by from Reno 911.

norcalcyclingnews.com said...

sweet jesus ...

"save target as..."



it will come back one day.

EB said...

Wow, just...wow.

veloandvino said...

OV- its just envy.

gewilli said...

not what i wanted to see after lunch....

Anonymous said...

cover up dude,

Secundus said...

Aaaaaaaaaahwesome! Now that's a man with a healthy self-image.

jAndy donka-donk said...

you didn't wear your speedo correctly....

Holly R said...

I think I'm going to make it my wallpaper.

At work.

WarrenG said...

Maybe it's just me, but I liked it better when Beth posed for the measuring.

norcalcyclingnews.com said...

what a man,
what a man,
what a man,

what a mighty good man

Allison Krasnow said...

I have a wall of fame in my classroom of photos of athletes. That's all I'm gonna say.

Anonymous said...

Thanks again, you made my day!

Anonymous said...

Looks like your kitchen was not all that got stripped.A belly-whopper would look better in the pool.Take two in the morning and get lot's of rest.

Sasserman said...

OMG

Hutch I go on walkabout and come back to this!!!!!!!

Love it you stud

Sasser