Saturday, September 1, 2007

Money pit phase 3,000,549



There have been so many things to do with the house and it seems like two more weeks are going to be crunch time. Not much time for lifting scones into my wine drinking hole. Glad to fit a few rides in and I did pop my cherry in a mass start race at the track in the "A's" the other night which was more fun then I could have imagined. I did think I was gonna get popped off the back, but I stayed in the mix and upright and from all the frickin shoulder breaks thats an accomplishment.

Oh well, house cleaning and ebaying this week makes for a busy boy.

Next week, shit is going to hit the fan...mr city inspector will be coming by to check the pumbing and electrical, then if we gave the go ahead, sheet rock, $$$$$$$ of appliances and cabinets will be delivered, doors painted, and fancy hardwear that TF picked out...

I'm so sure there will be amusing stories.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that your P3 frame for sale on ebay? I thought I recognized it from flying by me at districts.

veloandvino said...

yhea, its run its course. Transition baby.

Ron Castia said...

Damn! That is one gutted kitchen.

Velo Bella said...

shit...ours is going to look like that in a couple of days...

veloandvino said...

good frickin luck..