Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Lunch break!!!!




Ok after the last two days of cutting, binding, coping, pasting, more cutting..I gotta go for a ride. A long ride away from people, cars, etc. My head is going to cramp and need some fresh air as I've been in the same sweat pants for the last two days, in the same room with the fish and 4 walls. Working from home is not very glamourous.

The only work outs I've been doing have been the frequent sprints to the kitchen to get the HR up for cardio and for the upper body strength training referigatator door curls. The core training has been an occasional sit up straight and arch the back from my otherwise slouching TT position on the MAC.

Later. See you on Eureka:)

2 comments:

Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

I hear ya.

Manley Man said...

I've been averaging 3-4 days a week of working from home. It's easy to fall into the trap of getting up, brewing up a pot of coffee and then working 9 hours straight...all the while you've finished your pot of coffee, watched something on cycling.tv on the second PC and have your kids dropping in on you every few minutes.

It's a balance I'm still working to refine. At least my boss is cool and it makes for some good training rides in the middle of the day if I plan things correctly.