Monday, October 15, 2007

zero on the motivation scale

Today I've been putting off my list of things to do...not to motivated to mow the lawn, empty the fridge in the garage, bring in the garbage cans, prime the outside of the house where the paint is chipping, get a rental car and hotel for san diego trip...tomorrow; instead, I play with the blog, think of what type of pizza I'll make tonight, count how many races I did this year (who cares?) hope that the roof don't leak too much on our new floors...blah, blah,

Hope Mick gets a world champ jersey at Track worlds..

3 comments:

Ron Castia said...

Hutchy need Cross Bike.

Wonder said...

Whoa, Looks great Mike! Have fun in San Diego. We'll cover Napa for you this weekend.

veloandvino said...

back from the trip to sd. heading to napa for the bikes for tots Morgan Stanley shin dig.

Maybe a mtn bike, no cross dressing for me:)